We just updated Cleio Maps to 1.0.6
In this minor update, we added some essential features that we felt were lacking, and fixed a few bugs.
New things in this version
- Two new map styles added: Hard Edges + Just Retro
- You can now filter in/out categories in the Map Generator
- You can now find Country Pages in the WordPress search engine
- You can now override the Country and Country List templates in your own templates (see Documentation)
- Google Geocoding API update
- Cleio Framework: Travel Plans & Where have you been tables now refresh correctly, a glitch on the input of some locations and dates has been fixed
- Map Generator shortcode: You can now use both attributes “cluster” and “clusterer” to display clusters on your maps.
- User generated maps now correctly appear where the shortcode has been placed and not at the top of the page
- Country template: a redundant link on the thumbnail has been disabled