Connect to your personal account on Cleio&Co and download Cleio Maps.
- Connect to WordPress and browse Plugins > Add New
- Click on the Upload tab
- Upload your Cleio Plugin zip and click on Install Now
- Click on the Activate link
It is extremely important to run the configuration process right after activation, or Cleio won’t function properly.
Go to the WordPress Dashboard, where you will see a configuration banner. Click on it and follow the indicated steps.
4. Google API key
During the installation process, you will be prompted to enter a Google API key (to know more about what an API key is).
In order to get an API key, you must own a Google Account. You may already own one if you’re using any Google service (e.g. Gmail, Google Analytics, Google+, etc.)
Get your personal API key
- Visit the APIs Console at https://console.developers.google.com/ and log in with your Google Account.
- Click on Start your project button, if you never used Google API before.
- Click on each one of them, pushing the activation button. If it is the first time that you are activating an API, fill-in the required fields and choose the key for Browsers.
- That’s it, you have your key! Now copy-paste it into your Cleio installation screen.
Web Fonts Developer API?
This is optional, although recommended if you are going to use our themes, because it will allow you to use the whole range of custom Google Fonts throughout the templates.