The “Where I am” widget lets your readers know at all times where you’re at.
It is separated in 2 applications:
- Dashboard: As soon as you open your WordPress back-end, update/check-in your current location
- Widget: Showcase what your current location is!
Note: Whenever you add a new location/check-in through the Dashboard, it is stored into the Where have you been control panel, in Cleio Settings. No need to add this location in the future!
Check-ins can appear on any map you created, if you check the related option in the Map Generator. For more information, check the Map Generator Documentation.
“Where I am” Widget
Showcase your latest location update/check-in.
- Choose how to display your location name: City+Country, City only or Country only.
- Choose wether to display the map and the coordinates
- Choose your map style! Original Google styles included, plus a few special ones…