Support is only provided to actual customers with a valid license. Once we have received your payment, you will find a “support tab” in your Personal Account. From there, you will be able to submit tickets and obtain support through our helpdesk.
- We don’t reply to support requests submitted Twitter, Facebook or Google+.
- We don’t provide phone, chat or Skype support.
- We don’t provide support on customization of our products (including third party themes, read below for more information).
- We don’t provide support for third party themes or plugins.
We can only support our products as they are meant to function out of the box.
We are unable to provide global support for WordPress, or third party plugins, themes or products that we have not developed. For issues directly related to WordPress, please find help in WordPress forums.
Customization and third party theme compatibility
We don’t offer customization services or ensure that Cleio Maps is compatible with any third party theme.
However, if you need help or assistance regarding this matter, our team will be glad to review your needs and send you an estimate. Please do contact us!
Before asking for support…
Please make sure that you deactivated any third party plugin and/or theme.
We can’t support compatibility issues with third party products.
- Please allow a 24 hours time window for us to reply to your support query.
(more complicated issues may take longer)
- Our support hours are Monday to Friday, 10:00 – 18:00 (GMT+1)
We will do our best to fix any occurring bugs as soon as possible and include them in our further releases.